just finished whipping up a batch of my new favorite side dish. it can also be used as a sandwich topper! we serve it at little goat on our new fun and crispy chicken sandwich and at french market as a side salad with asian noodles. enjoy!
1 bunch rapini, cut into 1 inch lengths with big stems removed
1 small red onion, sliced into ¼ inch strips
2 tablespoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons malt vinegar
2 tablespoons canola oil
salt and pepper to taste
- heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium sauté pan over high heat. add half of the rapini and stir fry for 15 seconds.
- add in half of sliced red onion. season with salt and pepper and toss to mix.
- add 1 tablespoon each of fish sauce and malt vinegar.
- cook a minute or so more, until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- veggies should just be tender.