there isn’t necessarily an exact recipe to this, so just add each ingredient to taste:
- saute sweet corn with some vegetable oil
- add a splash of lime juice
- sprinkle in some parmesan
- add in some cayenne butter (you can either create cayenne compound butter by combining the cayenne and the butter beforehand, but you could also add the butter and sprinkle in some cayenne too. i’m a spice wuss, so just add cayenne depending on how spicy you like it!)
- cook until the butter is melted and delicious, sprinkle with some cilantro
eat until you can’t eat any more.