CRAFT AND CUISINE
Kick off the start of summer at Craft and Cuisine May 13 at the Park at Wrigley. Attend one of two sessions (Sat. 1-4 p.m. or 6-9 p.m.) and enjoy more than 40 beer and wine tastings, live music, food bites and chef demonstrations from some of Chicago’s most celebrated chefs. Grab your commemorative cup and toast to the sunshine!
Session 1: Saturday 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Stephanie Izard from Girl & the Goat
- Tony Mantuano and Joe Flamm from Spiaggia
- Matthias Merges from Yusho
Session 2: Saturday 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Paul Kahan and Julie Warpinski from Big Star
- Chris Teixeira and Samantha Turner from West Town Bakery
- Derek Rettell and Josh Rutherford from Smoke Daddy